Interactive concerts performed live on a 29 string harp for early years settings. Combining classical interludes with nursery rhymes, action songs and guessing games.
Each concert delivers a unique and chilled out, memorable live music experience for children and teachers alike.
Concerts all include:
- An informal presentation combining contemporary classical interludes with solo harp interpretations of nursery rhymes and popular Disney themes (Frozen, Moana etc)
- A match the nursery rhyme to the correct picture worksheet. (All sheets provided)
- Age appropriate clapping and action songs all performed on the harp (if you’re happy and you know it, sleeping bunnies, etc.)
- Have a go on the harp – if social distancing measures allow, children will be invited to play the harp
- All children will be given a leaflet where their parents can download my free nursery rhyme album (see below)
Concerts can be for the full class, or split into smaller group mini concerts if more appropriate.
All music sessions will adhere to social distancing guidelines of the time.
Harp Tales music and story resource
Nurseries and preschools will also be gifted copies of my Harp Tales music and story resource, this is an illustrated booklet of original children’s poems presented with a free harp music audio version.
This is a gorgeous collection and will definitely be a tool in my music, brain-break and literacy tool kits.Sharon Quinn EYFS teacher, St Marys School, Oxted
You can also Download the full Harp Tales album.
I am a professional harpist and I have led harp music concerts in children’s hospitals and schools for over 13 years.
I also perform at engagements all around the UK, with live credits ranging from St Jame’s Palace to Glastonbury Festival.